Monday, 15 July 2013

11 Questions Tag!

I have been tagged by the nail goddess, Bailey, at http://www.forthelustofmakeup.com/ to do the 11 questions tag! Exciting right!

The rules are simple and as follows:
Rule 1: Post the rules.Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 11 new ones.Rule 3: Tag the fellow bloggers you wish.Rule 4: Let them know you've tagged them.


Bailey's Questions for me!

1. Milk, dark or white chocolate?
Dammit, it's only question one and I can't even manage to pick one. Can I have all three? Please?

2. Imagine you won the lottery. First thing that comes to mind, what would you do with it?
Invest in property. And yes I did hear my parents voices in my head when saying (typing) that. Although it would call for some SERIOUS make-up shopping sprees, I wouldn't want to get too carried away, I'd still want to work, maybe invest more money in starting a business and using it to my advantage

3. What was the first makeup product you applied on yourself?
I'm going to ignore lip glosses, because I'm sure we all did that at some stage of our childhood, but for me it was a BYS cream eyeshadow in a silver colour! I totally thought i was the coolest thing out and wore it to mufti day at school and everything

4. Fave tv series?
Dammit how could I pick just one? I seriously loved Desperate Housewives while it was running, but now it'd probably have to be Offspring on Channel 10. I love Aussie Dramas. A Place to Call Home is a close second.

5. 5 makeup items you'd pack for a summer holiday?
Easy! 
1. Tinted Moisturiser, probably Estee Lauder DayWear+
2. Powder, MAC Studio Fix or Mineralise Skin Finish
3. Bronzer, NARS Laguna
4. Mascara, Maybelline Falsies or Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara
5. Pink Lipgloss, NYX Beige gloss

With that being said, I never wear makeup during the day on summer holidays and would only wear these if I was going somewhere special at night 

6. Pink or purple?
Hmmm pink! Especially if it's on my nails

7. Most used nail polish from your collection?
OPI Alpine Snow! And that has only been used about 3 times haha! I am a nail polish snob and struggle to wear the same colour more than once

8. iPhone or Android? Why?
iPhone because life is so much easier when you give in to Apple

9. Favourite online shopping store?
I'm automatically thinking about makeup, in which i would have to say beautybay.com haha if it's clothing, then forever21.com or even amicubwear.com

10. Favourite take away food?
Thai Food! Sooo yummy and perfect any time of the year #msgcomeatme

11. What do you look for in a beauty blog?
Humour! Mostly because I try and be funny but fail 100% of the times, so it's fun to enjoy other peoples blogs hehe I also like pictures

Thanks for tagging me Bailey :-)

Questions I want to ask:
1. What's more important to you? Makeup or Skincare?
2. Are you allergic to anything?
3. Single one makeup product you could never live without
4. Makeup step that you absolutely suck at
5. Summer or Winter? Why?
6. Favourite food to indulge in
7. Guilty pleasure songs (songs you listen to but don't tell anyone you listen to because how embarrassing) 
8. Are you OCD about anything?
9. What's your HG Foundation? 
10. What's your view on stiletto nails?
11. What's the most you have ever spent on a beauty related product

I tag anyone who would like to join the tag!!

Jaycee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment